ANYONE CAN DO IT !!
Want to develop your INTER-COM skills?
Here are some Tips:
* HUMILITY: The biggest blockage to interspecies communication is the belief that the human animal is superior to all other animals. It helps enormously if we can approach ALL creatures as equal fellow beings. An attitude of Respect for all others is a pre-requisite.
* HABITS: It will help if we engage in a regular quiet time or meditation. This practice assists in developing sensitivities to the energy patterns around us, and it will facilitate greater clarity when sending and receiving messages. Quiet time helps to connect us to our Energy Source.
* HEALTH: We might think about removing components of our diet or lifestyle that numb the senses through addictions; For example: drugs, alcohol, caffeine and sugar. Avoid foods that make the body acidic: (all animal products). We might also avoid frequent late nights, angry music, heated arguments, etc. Avoid all things associated with violence, and especially if associated with violence against animals.
* HYDRATION: Most of all, we should drink lots of water and fresh juice, and eat lots of raw fruit and vegies. Our bodies are composed of mostly liquid and we need constant replenishing. A lighter physiological system is of great benefit and a well hydrated body will allow our internal electrical pathways to function at their peak and facilitate more efficient transmission of the subtle chemical responses.
Tell us your animal communication stories !
Do you have any experiences you’d like to share? We’d love to read about them.
Please send them to the SPEAK network: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does Animal Communication work?
Every living being emits energy, so communication between species is carried out via the transfer of energy waves. A sensitive receiver will be able to identify the source of energy waves and learn to translate them. The human brain is capable of converting energy patterns into thoughts, sounds, images and other sensations within the body of the receiver.
What are the benefits of communication?
Communication with animals is often used to resolve conflicts, assist in emotional healing, or prepare a family for an animal’s passing. Animals can also offer amazing insights that help their human friends grow and develop as people. The communication process invites deeper bonding between species, which in turn contributes to the healing of the planet.
There are hundreds of books available about animal communication, but a survey of Australian animal communicators from 2009 showed the following titles to be favourites: Kinship With All Life by J Allen Boone and Communicating With Animals by Arthur Meyers. In addition, the following authors were highly recommended: Marta Williams, Amelia Kincade, Margrit Coates and Carol Gurney. Our local Australian communicators have also produced some excellent books in recent years, including Secret Animal Business by Billie Dean, and Through The Eyes Of A Cow by Jodi Ruckley. For more books visit: www.speakforanimals.info/intercom-books
Interspecies Communication Videos
Thanks to Supreme Master Television
Caren Venables and Lynn Overhill
- Quotes: Animal Protection
- Intercom: Ethics